Comfort Zone Calming Collar
The Comfort Zone® Calming Pheromone Collar for Cats provides continuous comfort for on-the-go cats, whether they're indoors or outdoors. This collar can help your cat's "e-meow-tional" health by using our trusted pheromone formula.
The Comfort Zone® Calming Pheromone Collar for Cats is veterinarian recommended and mimics your cat's natural pheromones, helping keep your kitty more comfortable during stressful situations, like moving, remodeling, traveling or visiting the vet. The collar promotes a sense of relaxation, which is "purrfect" for on-the-go cats. By relaxing your kitty, this collar will help curb stress behaviors like spraying and destructive scratching.
- Urine Marking
- Travel & Vet Visits
- New Cat Adoption
- Moving to a new home
Instructions For Use
How the Collar Works
- Your cat's body heat activates the pheromones in the collar.
- The collar continually releases calming notes as your cat wears it.
- The cat pheromone collar has an easy-release feature for your cat's safety. The Breakaway® collar will release if the cat becomes entangled in an object like a fence or tree.
Step-by-Step Guide for Use
- Open the pouch only when you're ready to place it on your cat.
- Put the one-size-fits-all collar around your cat's neck and snap it in place.
- It should fit comfortably around the neck, ensuring the collar won't slip off.
- Your cat should wear this collar 24/7, whether indoors or outdoors.
- Replace the collar every 30 days.
- Note: This product is not for use on kittens.
Ensure a Proper Fit
Place the collar around your cat's neck, adjust it to fit and buckle in place. A properly fitted collar is one that, when fastened, fits comfortably around the neck. You should be able to fit one or two fingers between the neck and the collar with the fingers flat against your cat's neck.
How to Help a Stressed Cat
Stressed cats are more prone to act out. Use the Comfort Zone® Calming Pheromone Collar for Cats as a key part of your home's overall stress-reduction strategy for your cat. You can also build your cat's confidence with lots of playtime, tall cat trees to climb and plenty of cat scratchers.
Be on the lookout for stress triggers, such as not having enough litter boxes, competition for food or water or even a feral cat wandering outside. Each cat is unique, and yours will use his unique behaviors to help show you just what he needs.
PROBLEMS WITH SCRATCHING OR URINE MARKING? TRY OUR CALMING DIFFUSER
COMFORT ZONE CALMING DIFFUSER
Plug into a wall outlet to give your cat a calm environment in one room to help reduce destructive scratching and urine spraying for up to 30 days.