Comfort Zone Spray & Scratch Control Spray
FOR CATS & KITTENS
The Comfort Zone® Spray & Scratch Control Spray uses our trusted formula to help your cat's "e-meow-tional" health. By mimicking your kitty's natural pheromones, this cat-calming spray sends signals in your cat's own language that an environment is safe and that piece of furniture your kitty marks is familiar. This can promote a sense of relaxation, helping reduce unwanted behaviors like urine marking and scratching.
Use this veterinarian-recommended solution as a spot treatment in your home, focusing on areas your cat targets, like your sofa or carpet. The Comfort Zone® Spray & Scratch Control Spray can also be used in your cat's carrier to promote a calming effect when you're visiting the veterinarian or traveling with a nervous kitty. Our cat scratching spray can be used on fabrics, upholstery, hardwood and door frames.
- Urine Spraying
- General Stress
MAY HELP WITH:
- Vet Visit Stress
- Travel Stress
Instructions For Use
To reduce urine marking and limit destructive scratching on objects:
- Hold the bottle approximately four inches away from the prominent object(s) that is attractive to your cat.
- Depress the spray nozzle five times onto the object(s).
- Be sure to apply the product where your cat urine marks or on areas of scratching. DO NOT SPRAY DIRECTLY ON YOUR CAT.
- Repeat this once per day at a minimum. If there are no fresh urine marks for any given day, then skip this step.
Tips for Use
Our calming spray can be used on the go or in the home.
- Spray inside your cat's carrier about 15 minutes before leaving.
- Use 1 to 2 spritzes in all four corners of the carrier, floor and ceiling.
- Reapply 15 minutes before every trip.
- Once a day, spray the areas where your cat scratches or marks with urine, like the side of your couch, a spot on your carpet, the corner of your bedroom or any area you've seen your cat target.
- Spray the entire area your cat scratches multiple times to cover the target.
- When introducing new furniture into your home, spray on the new object to help reduce urine marking and limit destructive scratching.
How to Help a Stressed Cat
Urine marking and destructive scratching are often signs of stress. After you get a clean bill of health from your vet, use the Comfort Zone® Spray & Scratch Control Spray as part of an overall stress-reduction strategy for your cats. This can include experimenting with multiple litter boxes and different kinds of litter. Give your cats a variety of vertical and horizontal scratching posts, tall cat trees and lots of playtime. These strategies, along with Comfort Zone® products, can help your kitty better manage stress and feel more confident.
ARE YOUR CATS FIGHTING OR NOT GETTING ALONG?
TRY COMFORT ZONE MULTI-CAT DIFFUSER
Plug in to create a calming environment between multiple cats to reduce multi-cat tension and conflict for up to 30 days.